Rocky Romanella is blue-collar guy who rose through the ranks at UPS and at one time oversaw an operation with more than 78,000 employees. He then became a CEO and Board member of a small telecom company. These days he is the Founder and CEO of 3SIXTY Management Services and the author of a killer leadership book titled Tighten the Lug Nuts. I know that you will enjoy hearing the story behind the title.
This episode is packed full of advice on leadership, living your life with purpose, and legacy. Rocky shares with us:
- His views on naysayers and how he deals with them
- Two things his dad told him that have served him so well
- Why he believes that what really counts is what we do when people are not watching
- Why he encourages young people to think about one word they want people to remember them by when their career is over
- Why he thinks millennials are getting a bad rap simply for asking questions
- Why he wrote his recent book
- His concept of balanced leadership
- And why he decided to use a unique writing style
Rocky is a humble, articulate, ordinary guy who’s done amazing things. Enjoy….
You can reach Rocky at:
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I’d love to hear your thoughts, comments, and stories, or just make a connection.
Screw The Naysayers- www.screwthenaysayers.com
Screw the Naysayers Episode Page: https://screwthenaysayers.com/podcast
Google Play Music: https://bit.ly/2NBgqMv