Thomas Miller is an Entrepreneur, Coach, Public Speaker, Therapist, and a dad who practices what he preaches.
Thomas has been a licensed Therapist since 2002 and his work experience includes being a
Clinical Director of a Wilderness Therapy Program for teenagers, Director of a Mental Health Clinic, & being the Family Wellness Director at an Addiction Treatment Center for adults.
In 2016 Thomas and his wife made the leap into entrepreneurship when they purchased a building to house their own business and also provide rental income
We had a free flowing conversation about a wide range of social and mental health issues including:
- Parents hitting the eject button and using technology to replace their own attention
- The rise of addictive behaviours, especially for teenagers
- Why leaders and parents have to choose the right altitude
- The harm that is inflicted on children through helicopter parenting
- The dangers of using chemical solutions when alternative strategies are available
- The therapeutic benefit of spending time in nature
- And reminds us that there are no absolutes in life
Thomas hits on topics that have touched every family. You’ll also enjoy his easy to understand communication style. Enjoy…
You can reach Thomas at:
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I’d love to hear your thoughts, comments, and stories, or just make a connection.
Screw The Naysayers- www.screwthenaysayers.com
Screw the Naysayers Episode Page: https://screwthenaysayers.com/podcast
Google Play Music: https://bit.ly/2NBgqMv