Denise Alison is an Entrepreneur, Live Video Creator, Social Media Strategist, Comedienne, and a Public Speaker. She is also the host The Art Of Online Branding, a weekly Facebook Live Show that has been running for more than two years.
Denise eats, drinks, and sleeps social media. We had a wide ranging conversation that touched on:
- The impact of changes in the job market on her generation
- Why Social Media is really about talking to people
- Her thoughts on the benefits of her post secondary education
- Why she loves working with established women entrepreneurs
- Strategies that can be used to repurpose content (you won’t believe the mileage she gets out of one FB live video)
- That risk of creating content to get noticed vs. creating content to connect
- Why she is big on live video but is questioning where she will host her show in the future
Denise also shares her entrepreneurial journey, which included earning a Masters Degree in Public Policy and Public Administration, a 4 month internship in government which convinced her that was not the place for her, and a return to her hometown, a small fishing village in NS Canada. Flash forward 6 years and we find her running a thriving Social Media Strategy company. And in case you haven’t guessed, yes Denise is my daughter. Enjoy..
You can reach Denise at:
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I’d love to hear your thoughts, comments, and stories, or just make a connection.
Screw The Naysayers- www.screwthenaysayers.com
Screw the Naysayers Episode Page: https://screwthenaysayers.com/podcast
Google Play Music: https://bit.ly/2NBgqMv