Ava Wettrick is an entrepreneur and a podcast host who has had the opportunity to speak with top authors and entrepreneurs including people like Tom Bilyeu. Colour me jealous.
Ava has been featured in Forbes Magazine (sitting with Seth Godin), is a well known LinkedIn content provider, and has also participated in the UN World Investment and Youth Forum. Not bad for someone that just graduated from high school.
Ava is also the daughter of Don Wettrick, who you may know was guest number 1 on Screw the Naysayers. This was a fascinating discussion on so many levels. During our conversations Ava:
- Opened up about the mix of fear and excitement she’s experiencing when she thinks about the future
- Gave us her definition of an entrepreneurial mindset
- Talked about her decision to attend Ball State
- Shared what the conversations about college were like around the dinner table
- Gave us her thoughts on the student debt problem. She thinks students need to make better choices when it comes to taking on debt
- Had me in stitches when she shared how she felt when Tom Bilyeu came on her podcast
- Gave a shout out to J.T. McCormick
- And talked about her experiences with the StartEd Up Foundation
- And off air gave me some tips on questions to ask the top secret guest that has been booked for episode 150 of Screw the Naysayers
Speaking with Ava is humbling and inspiring all at the same time. If she is an example of what GenZ is bringing to the table, then the world better get ready. Ava is the youngest guest ever to appear on this show, but you sure wouldn’t know it!
You can reach Ava at:
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I’d love to hear your thoughts, comments, and stories, or just make a connection.
Screw The Naysayers- www.screwthenaysayers.com
Screw the Naysayers Episode Page: https://screwthenaysayers.com/podcast
Google Play Music: https://bit.ly/2NBgqMv