Shinjini Das, The Go-Getter Girl! ™, is on a mission to bridge the content gap between intellect and pop culture in the media. She is the CEO and Founder at The Das Media Group, an empowering media production company, engineer, TV personality fluent in Spanish, and digital entrepreneurship expert with the U.S. Department of State.
Her media company has built thoughtfully innovative global digital and live experiential brand experiences, driving millions of digital impressions in brand awareness for partners such as Chase for Business and Intuit.
Shinjini is also the author of Unapologetically Shinjini. How many people do you know who have written a memoir at the age of 26? Shinjini’s Forbes interview, published when she was 24, has been viewed more than 200,000 times and garners 7 million views per month from her following of 200,000+. In this episode Shinjini:
- Tells is that she has been fighting against the guys for years and admits that she had to learn aggression
- Talked about her decision to quit a high paying Engineering Consulting job at the age of 23. For Shinjini the repeated lack of high performance was the thing that told her she had to make a change
- Explains that her roots are Indian, personality inherently American, and ambitions vastly global.
- Talks about the reaction of friends and especially family to her career change
- Shared the strategy she used to become a much in demand public speaker
- States that your first level audience can’t be bought
- And much more
This is a deep dive into the launch of a media company by a woman who says she’s always had a hunger not to be normal. Enjoy
You can reach Shinjini at:
FB, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn: SpeakerShinjini
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I’d love to hear your thoughts, comments, and stories, or just make a connection.
Screw The Naysayers- www.screwthenaysayers.com
Screw the Naysayers Episode Page: https://screwthenaysayers.com/podcast
Google Play Music: https://bit.ly/2NBgqMv