Bob McIntosh is an entrepreneur, author and public speaker who has spent more than 3,000 hours on stage. At the young age of 36 Bob has developed numerous online products reaching into six figure sales, spoken across the country, done over 7 figures worth of real estate deals, written a number 1 Amazon best selling book, invested in startups, and in his word is constantly hustling.
Originally from a small city outside of Buffalo, Bob now lives in Los Angeles. In this episode Bob
- Encourage new entrepreneurs to plug into a community of fellow business owners
- Says anyone thinking about starting a business, or even a side gig, should just do.
- Reminds us that we don’t need anyone’s permission to act on our ideas
- Reveals that in his youth he was a nerdy introvert
- Shares how he got tricked into speaking on stage
- Tells us about his first out of body experience
- Offers great advice for non-technical entrepreneurs when it comes to knowing who to trust for tech work
- Encourages older entrepreneurs to team up with younger freelancers. He sees it as a win/win
- And advises all experienced corporate employees to start a side gig to create additional income streams, and to provide a backup plan in the case of involuntary job loss
Bob has a great perspective on entrepreneurship and technology. Enjoy.
You can reach Bob at:
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I’d love to hear your thoughts, comments, and stories, or just make a connection.
Screw The Naysayers- www.screwthenaysayers.com
Screw the Naysayers Episode Page: https://screwthenaysayers.com/podcast
Google Play Music: https://bit.ly/2NBgqMv