Kyle Burt is the Founder of Catch Cloud Solutions. In layman’s terms that means that Kyle helps organizations make better buying decisions for a wide range of technology and services. This includes things like Cybersecurity, Compliance, & Audits, Cloud Computing, Contact Centers, Phone Systems and even Internet Access.
Kyle started Catch Cloud Solutions in 2016 after spending 10+ years in Corporate America. The year before he was recognized as a member of AT&T’s Diamond Club indicative of his being among the top 2% of AT&T executives ranked globally. With that background, starting his new business should have been easy, right?
In this episode Kyle:
- Explains why he hates and loves his former employer
- Gives us a peak into his personality when he compares Corporate America to the Death Star and Entrepreneurs to the World Federation
- Tells us the moment he knew he had to quit
- Gets real about why he knew that he had to quit
- Explains how he handled the transition from Corporate Sales Star to Business owner
- Admits he did a great job of making mistakes in his first year
- Talks about the moment in 2017 when he almost lost his business
- Exposes the myth of job security in the corporate world
- And explains why he likes to set intentions in place of financial goals
Kyle’s entrepreneurial journey is a work in progress. For wannabe entrepreneurs there is a lot to learn from Kyle’s experiences.
You can reach Kyle at:
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I’d love to hear your thoughts, comments, and stories, or just make a connection.
Screw The Naysayers- www.screwthenaysayers.com