Trish Leto is a U.S. Navy veteran, an entrepreneur, a public speaker, and a mother of two young children.
The thing I liked about speaking with Trish was her willingness to speak the unvarnished truth. We went deep on the challenges she faced transitioning from the military, to the life of a civilian employee, and eventually the creation of her own business. This is no hero’s journey. This is the real truth. Trish talked about:
- Going 7 months without work after leaving the U.S. Navy
- Getting a good job, getting laid off, and then facing another 7 month job hunt
- Her experiences with network marketing, where she said she felt like she was product vomiting on people
- Having two children in 2 years, and the reality that daycare is like adding two additional mortgage payments
- The leaving corporate America was both scary and exciting
- The process she used to design her own business (trust me it did not involve reinventing the wheel)
- Why she believes that none of us are entitled to anything
- Reminds us that money comes from human beings
- And shares her thoughts on a College education (Trish is a college dropout)
Trish’s entrepreneurial journey is still in the early days. Fellow entrepreneurs and anyone that is thinking about starting their own gig will enjoy this insightful conversation with a straight talking lady boss.
You can reach Trish at:
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I’d love to hear your thoughts, comments, and stories, or just make a connection.
Screw The Naysayers- www.screwthenaysayers.com
Screw the Naysayers Episode Page: https://screwthenaysayers.com/podcast
Google Play Music: https://bit.ly/2NBgqMv