Dan Willis is an entrepreneur, digital media creator, a keynote speaker, and a twitter video champion. He is also a High School dropout.
The advice Dan shares comes from real, practical experience consulting major brands like FOX TV, Toyota and H&M. He’s worked with clients in France, UK, Switzerland, Canada and the US.
Dan has beenfeatured in Databird Top 100 Keynote Speakers to Hire in 2019, Huffington Post, and Entrepreneur. He’s also spoken on stages in the United States, Canada, New York and Nantes.
In this fast paced conversation Dan doesn’t hold any punches:
- Calls out employers for focusing on game rooms and saunas that employees never have time to use.
- Points out that daycare would have been a better investment
- Explains why businesses need to focus on employee and customer experiences
- Tells us that user generated content and employee generated content beats anything a business can create
- Talks about overcoming the death of his 3 month old daughter
- Shares the advice he gives wannabe entrepreneurs
- Reminds us that when it comes to labels we all have a choice
- Emphasizes the importance of building community
- And tells us that vanity metrics can take a big dump
This episode is packed full of life and digital marketing advice. Enjoy
You can contact Dan at:
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I’d love to hear your thoughts, comments, and stories, or just make a connection.
Screw The Naysayers- www.screwthenaysayers.com
Screw the Naysayers Episode Page: https://screwthenaysayers.com/podcast
Google Play Music: https://bit.ly/2NBgqMv