Tracy Schmitt, a.k.a. Unstoppable Tracy, is a TV Host, a highly acclaimed International Speaker who has spoken in 40+ countries around the world, and the Best Selling Author of Unstoppable You. She has shared the stage with the likes of Jane Fonda, Dr. Phil, Michael Douglas, John Travolta, Mel Gibson, Mark Wahlberg, Mel Robbins and more! Her mind blowing story always gets standing ovations pushing audiences out of their limitation zones. Tracy’s has been viewed virally over 50 million times and was the winner of the 2018 #1 Female Transformational Leader by the John Maxwell Team out of 160 countries. Tracy doesn’t just talk high performance in business… she lives it!
She was the 2017 Robert W. Jackson Award Recipient named in honour of the [founder of the Canadian Paralympics], and has been seen on all the major outlets in North American. Tracy is a 2019 nominee for a Women of Inspiration award, has climbed Himalayan mountains, captained a 110-foot-tall ship, and won a paraskiing bronze.
Oh, did I mention Tracy was born a 4-way amputee?
In this episode Tracy:
- Shares the story behind her 3 minute video that has been viewed more than 50 million times
- Tells us why she is thankful that her parents allowed her to find solutions to problems on her own
- Talks about her quest to become an Olympic sailor which included sleeping in her car and washing and waxing a mentors boat for 3 months
- Explains how she uses the lessons she’s learned to help big companies such as Air Canada and Uber solve complex business problems
- Explains her core vision
- And tell us why tough love is the best love we can give.
Inspirational, educational, and fun. Enjoy…
You can reach Tracy at:
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I’d love to hear your thoughts, comments, and stories, or just make a connection.
Screw The Naysayers- www.screwthenaysayers.com
Screw the Naysayers Episode Page: https://screwthenaysayers.com/podcast
Google Play Music: https://bit.ly/2NBgqMv