Leonard Kim is an entrepreneur, social media strategist, and the coauthor of Ditch the Act published by McGraw Hill. In 2013, Leonard got sick and tired of being overworked and underpaid. So he made a decision to start writing. By the end of 2014, Leonard had more than 10 million reads.
In 2015, he started working in academic medicine and launched an executive branding agency on the side. The healthcare site went from having 80k page views to 500k+ a month, and the number of social followers increased from 10k-250k.
Through his agency Leonard has worked with Fortune 500 execs, NYT bestselling authors and founders of 8 figure+ businesses. Along the way he picked up over 500k social followers.
Leonard is recognized by Forbes as a Top Marketing Influencer, Inc. Magazine as a Top Digital Marketer and Top Youth Marketer and by Entrepreneur as a Top Personal Branding Expert. In this episode Leonard:
- Explains why decided to write about all his failure
- Tells us about a goodbye letter he wrote while contemplating suicide
- Talks about how he was inspired to change and be more like his grandfather
- Suggests that we’re losing the ability to connect
- Talks about the 2 types of fears that we all face
- Explains how we can use our failures, mistakes, and vulnerabilities to fund success
- And makes a case for entrepreneurship as the best path to independence and financial stability
Leonard is wise beyond his years. Enjoy
You can reach Leonard at:
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I’d love to hear your thoughts, comments, and stories, or just make a connection.
Screw The Naysayers- www.screwthenaysayers.com
Screw the Naysayers Episode Page: https://screwthenaysayers.com/podcast
Google Play Music: https://bit.ly/2NBgqMv