Lesley Eccles is the co-founder of billion dollar fantasy sports startup, FanDuel, and now sole founder of NYC-based Relish, a customized relationship training app.
In a twist of fate that has been shared by many business founders, all of the original founders left the company in the fall of 2017, and walked away with nothing.
Having exited she is now the sole founder or Relish, a relationship training app
that provides users with personalized training and advice to help them create deeper connections with their partners. In this episode Lesley:
- Explained why she supported her husband’s desire to quit his job to start a business together (they had 2 young children and a mortgage to pay)
- Tells us that there is never a good time to start a business so just start
- Says that there has never been a better time to be a female founder
- Talks about the lessons she learned while raising capital for her new company
- Shares where the idea for Relish came from
- Gives us insights into the ways the Relish App uses technology to help couples build and strengthen their relationship
- And swapped stories with me about our own relationship learning experiences.
This episode is all about entrepreneurship and relationships. Enjoy
You can reach Lesley at:
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I’d love to hear your thoughts, comments, and stories, or just make a connection.
Screw The Naysayers- www.screwthenaysayers.com
Screw the Naysayers Episode Page: https://screwthenaysayers.com/podcast
Google Play Music: https://bit.ly/2NBgqMv