Heather Parady is the host of the Unconventional Leaders podcast. The show currently airs five times a week. Folks that’s a podcast warrior for you.
Heather is a therapist turned online entrepreneur and the intention of her work is to raise up the next generation leaders who go against the grain. The decision to become an entrepreneur came after she’d earned her Master’s degree. When the job offers started to come in Heather burst out in tears. Her husband pointed out that when people get a job offer, most of them go out for drinks to celebrate. But down deep Heather had this burning desire to create something of her own.
We had raw conversation about:
- Her entrepreneurial journey
- The reaction of friends and family when she made the decision to start her own business
- The sacrifices her family made for her to complete her education
- Why she loves working with underdogs (she considers herself to be one)
- What freedom means to her
- Her views on parenting and preparing her two girls to be the best they can be
Heather has an infectious personality and wisdom that goes far beyond her years. I was honoured to have her on the show. Enjoy
You can reach Heather at:
Social Media: @Heather parady
Podcast: Unconventional Leaders
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I’d love to hear your thoughts, comments, and stories, or just make a connection.
Screw The Naysayers- www.screwthenaysayers.com
Screw the Naysayers Episode Page: https://screwthenaysayers.com/podcast
Google Play Music: https://bit.ly/2NBgqMv