Chase is the best-selling author of The Ellipsis Manual and the foremost persuasion and mind control expert. He lectures on interrogation, brainwashing and the science of attraction.
I was excited to have the opportunity to speak with Chase because the foundation for all his success is a lifetime of research into the science of human behaviour and the human mind.
In this episode Chase:
- Admits that he started exploring human behaviour in his teens after a girl turned down his request for a date!
- Explains how listening to people differently can 10X your results
- Tells us how we can use a person’s written posts on platforms like LinkedIn to identify the the way their mind likes to process information
- Reminds us that negotiation is just a human interaction
- Gives us insights into the 3 layers of the human brain in language even I could understand
- And shares a process we can use to “brainwash” ourselves into getting the things we want in life
This show is absolute gold. Enjoy
You can reach Chase at:
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I’d love to hear your thoughts, comments, and stories, or just make a connection.
Screw The Naysayers- www.screwthenaysayers.com
Screw the Naysayers Episode Page: https://screwthenaysayers.com/podcast
Google Play Music: https://bit.ly/2NBgqMv