Alan Stein is a successful business owner and veteran basketball performance coach, who spent 15 years working with some of the highest-performing athletes on the planet (including NBA superstars Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry, and the late great Kobe Bryant.
In his corporate keynote programs and workshops, Alan reveals how to utilize the same approaches in business that elite athletes use to perform at a world-class level. His clients include American Express, Pepsi, Starbucks, Charles Schwab, and many more.
The strategies from Alan’s book, Raise Your Game: High Performance Secrets from the Best of the Best, are implemented by corporate teams and sports teams around the world.
In this episode Alan:
- Admits that he’s never had a real job. He’s always been a freelancer or an entrepreneur
- Explains why he decided to focus on the Youth Training Space
- Stresses the importance of Humility, says that we must lead with empathy and challenges us to never look through the lens of judgement. Such great advice in these challenging times.
- Tells us why it’s important to model proper behaviour on Social Media
- Freely admits that he is amicably divorced acknowledging that he and his ex are happier apart and better parents
- Tells is that our habits determine our personal, physical, and financial presence
- Says that Kobe Bryant was far from the best athlete. Alan attributes Kobe’s success to his borderline obsessive, relentless pursuit of mastery.
- And says that Tom Brady was clearly not in the upper two-thirds in terms of athleticism
Alan brings great insights as a lifelong entrepreneur and as someone who has worked with some amazing athletic performers.Enjoy…
You can reach Alan at:
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I’d love to hear your thoughts, comments, and stories, or just make a connection.
Screw The Naysayers- www.screwthenaysayers.com
Screw the Naysayers Episode Page:https://screwthenaysayers.com/alan-stein
Google Play Music: https://bit.ly/2NBgqMv