Adam Wilber is an Entrepreneurial Wizard, Corporate Trainer, and a Master Magician.
In addition to inventing tricks and props for himself, Adam works in Creative Product Development at Ellusionist, a company that invents tricks for other magicians. With the creative capacity to think through both sides of the illusion, Adam not only fooled audiences, but he also stunned his fellow magicians. Today, Ellusionist is the world’s largest magic company with a line of must-have magic essentials.
He won the FU award on the hit TV Show “Fool Us” with Penn & Teller. He’s made appearances on Discovery Channel, SyFy, CBS and has racked up over 10 Million youtube views. He has 5 Patents to his name, is the author of 5 books including his best selling book Creativity: The Magic Formula, and has performed thousands of shows across the globe.
I think it’s fair to say Adam knows a thing or two about creativity. He takes all those skills, and the processes he’s learned to provide creativity workshops for corporate clients around the globe.
Adam used to believe some people are born creative and some aren’t. He acknowledges there are some freak geniuses out there who are born with something the rest of us don’t have. Beyond that he now believes that we are all born with the ability to be creative.
In this episode Adam:
- Drills down on the creative process and explains some of the strategies and techniques he uses to help teams breakthrough limiting beliefs and create magic for their business.
- Explains the differences between brainstorming, which he describes as vomiting up everything you can think of, and the process he teaches
- Talks about the biggest pushback he gets from corporate decision makers. The answer might surprise you.
- Explains why clarification of the problem is usually the biggest challenge
- Emphasizes the importance of the right environment
- Tells us what it’s like to create a magic trick that fuels other master magicians.Pen and pencil with me 24 hours a day
- And even tries to convince me to put a waterproof notepad on the wall in my shower
You can contact Adam at:
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I’d love to hear your thoughts, comments, and stories, or just make a connection.
Screw The Naysayers- www.screwthenaysayers.com