Michael Devellano is a Sr. Cloud and App Consultant, Founder of Cloud Advisory LLC and the author of Automate and Grow. Michael has led the strategy, design and development of over 150 mobile digital or marketing automation projects. He is also Chief Storyteller on BestCoast.tv where he tells the story of the best restaurants and bars in L.A. and NYC. Rough gig. Michael is also the host of the Automate and Grow Podcast.
In this episode Michael:
- Admits that for him the biggest naysayers are in his own head
- Says that nobody in his circle would ever say “you can’t do that”
- Observes that too many entrepreneurs get tricked into thinking that technology will do the hardest part of their business. That’s finding the first 10 or first 100 customers
- States that there is no limit to what can be done with automation. The real question is what should we do?
- Talks about the need to adopt atomic habits and to stop focusing on short term outcomes
- Share tactics you can use to rapidly prototype an app
A great listen for any entrepreneur and anyone facing software as a service overload. Enjoy.
You can reach Michael at:
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I’d love to hear your thoughts, comments, and stories, or just make a connection.
Screw The Naysayers- www.screwthenaysayers.com
Screw the Naysayers Episode Page: https://screwthenaysayers.com/podcast
Google Play Music: https://bit.ly/2NBgqMv